What is Beasthood

Beasthood Incorporated is something I started for determined individuals who know the difference between Reasons & Excuses. Things in life will hit you at the most unexpected times and what I've noticed is that lack of Preparation is the reason we take so long to get back on track. Therefore, your biggest enemy... is You. You can now begin to sit there and think to yourself, "This negro don't know me" and come up with a billion and one EXCUSES as to why you aren't at least on the path of where you want to be, OR... you can name the very few REASONS why and then formulate a plan to overcome them. 
Nothing can Stop You, Except You... Like It, Learn It, Live It

Friday, December 31, 2010

You Are by Johnny Magnum

You Are(print)

When You Are not here,

My heart breaks down in tears.

You Are the reason for my pride,

And the reason of my fear.

When things get out-of-control,

You Are the reason that I steer.

And when I’m on the Grind

You Are the Oil on my Gears.

When my life is full of stress,

You Are the reason I Relieve.

And when my life is a mess,

You Are the Reason that I Clean.

You Are always there when I Beckon, It’s kinda weird,

You make years feel like mere seconds when You’re near.

I Love the thought of Loving You,

I Dread the thought of Missing You,

When it gets quiet in the room, You are the Music that I listen to.

You are the Reason I am here, The Kleenex to my Tears,

There’s nothing left to Fear, When I Feel that You are near.

You are the reason I’m Dumbfounded,

You are the reason I am Smart,

You are the reason I am Bounded to you with my Heart.

And Every time I see Your face it’s like New Art,

So No Girl Can Ever Compare to the Woman that You Are

Johnny Magnum white
        
                                                                                 



back to top