What is Beasthood

Beasthood Incorporated is something I started for determined individuals who know the difference between Reasons & Excuses. Things in life will hit you at the most unexpected times and what I've noticed is that lack of Preparation is the reason we take so long to get back on track. Therefore, your biggest enemy... is You. You can now begin to sit there and think to yourself, "This negro don't know me" and come up with a billion and one EXCUSES as to why you aren't at least on the path of where you want to be, OR... you can name the very few REASONS why and then formulate a plan to overcome them. 
Nothing can Stop You, Except You... Like It, Learn It, Live It

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Possibilities by Johnny Magnum

Possibilities 
Essentially,


I’m knowing you were meant for me


Mentally, Sexually, and even Hypothetically.


And Phonetically, U – N – I were meant to be together for eternity.


You deserving me and learning me, internal and externally,


Heart burglary smart certainly,


Stealing my heart don’t break it apart, your body’s like artwork to me.


Perfection at least,


A masterpiece to me is what I see when you are standing here next to me.


And when it comes to hugs and the love that we make


It gets me higher than any drug could ever duplicate


Need help viewing? Let me tune the fate.


Me and you wed together forever, a bond I’m not soon to break.


But who’s to say it’s possible, it’s not logical


With the distance between us, I see this as no obstacle.


Just come back to me and see that we can be an object too


What’s Stopping You?


                                            My Love’s Unstoppable.

                                                                                            It’s Possible.

Johnny Magnum white
back to top