What is Beasthood

Beasthood Incorporated is something I started for determined individuals who know the difference between Reasons & Excuses. Things in life will hit you at the most unexpected times and what I've noticed is that lack of Preparation is the reason we take so long to get back on track. Therefore, your biggest enemy... is You. You can now begin to sit there and think to yourself, "This negro don't know me" and come up with a billion and one EXCUSES as to why you aren't at least on the path of where you want to be, OR... you can name the very few REASONS why and then formulate a plan to overcome them. 
Nothing can Stop You, Except You... Like It, Learn It, Live It

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"Speechless" by Johnny Magnum

Audio: http://filesocial.com/d44y018 (Mobile Phone Friendly)





You emit Beauty
From your hair, eyes, lips to your teeth and cuticles,
Down to the lips you hide in between your thighs
That makes my nature rise.
Everything about you says, “I am Beautiful”
Your Smile can brighten nights,
Your Frown can darken days,
Your Love can deepen meaning,
Your Passion can heighten waves,
Your Voice is my favorite song
When you speak, I hear it play
Your Grace is amazing
And I know it sounds cliché
“But does it hurt when an Angel falls from Heaven?”
'Cause you set my heart ablaze
Rays of sun shine whenever I see your face
Insane pain wanes the anger has been replaced
It’s the start of part of my heart becoming unbroken
And the way I feel is still so verbally unspoken
Merely because of one Simple…… Harmonic…… Notion……
You Leave Me……Speechless

Johnny Magnum white


back to top