What is Beasthood

Beasthood Incorporated is something I started for determined individuals who know the difference between Reasons & Excuses. Things in life will hit you at the most unexpected times and what I've noticed is that lack of Preparation is the reason we take so long to get back on track. Therefore, your biggest enemy... is You. You can now begin to sit there and think to yourself, "This negro don't know me" and come up with a billion and one EXCUSES as to why you aren't at least on the path of where you want to be, OR... you can name the very few REASONS why and then formulate a plan to overcome them. 
Nothing can Stop You, Except You... Like It, Learn It, Live It

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Plague to the Youth

W h e r e   D i d   W e   G o   W r o n g ?
   
peopleofwalmartcom

 
The children are our future, right? Well it seems nowadays they lack guidance, motivation and overall Drive to anything larger then the very next Trend to follow. Where did this start? What Happened to imagination? What happened in Society where Parents gave up on their Own Children? 

Did you think I would sit around and wait for someone to answer? Not Johnny I WANT ANSWERS!!! So instead of asking question, I took it upon myself to locate this problem of when society began declining so that when Bill & Teds excellent adventure come true or the Michael J. Fox DeLorean was available with 20inch chrome rims I could nip this problem in the bud and save humanity and EUREKA... I have decided to travel back to 1963…

The importance of 1963 you ask?

The Treaty Making it acceptable to Test Nuclear Weapons?

Supreme Court ruling against Prayer taught in Public School?
www.libertymagazine.org

The JFK Assassination?
www.digitaljournal.com

No, it was something far more Heinous.... I of course am speaking of...





*cue dramatic music*






FROOT LOOPS
 
Froot Loops

Who in the world gave Toucan Sam the right to make spelling wrong cool?

I mean think about it, an Island Bird entering the Land of the Free to achieve the American Dream of Riches, Popularity and Religious Freedom; What child wouldn't look up to him? Over these last 47 years we have been Bamboozled... Hoodwinked... Led Astray... Run amok... we didn't land on Misspelled cereal... Misspelled cereal Landed On Us!!! Kellogg's is clearly a Puppet of the illuminati. God intended for it to be spelled FRUIT, Froot is clearly of a Satanic Worshiping Foundation

Support Toucan Sam? I'll be Toucan Damned. I'm all about them Fruity O's

www.northerngold.com

Vive Lé Resistance!!!



back to top