What is Beasthood

Beasthood Incorporated is something I started for determined individuals who know the difference between Reasons & Excuses. Things in life will hit you at the most unexpected times and what I've noticed is that lack of Preparation is the reason we take so long to get back on track. Therefore, your biggest enemy... is You. You can now begin to sit there and think to yourself, "This negro don't know me" and come up with a billion and one EXCUSES as to why you aren't at least on the path of where you want to be, OR... you can name the very few REASONS why and then formulate a plan to overcome them. 
Nothing can Stop You, Except You... Like It, Learn It, Live It

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fire & Desire / Inferno of Love

Inferno of Love - Fire and Desire

Inferno of Love

Smudge my lipstick with your burning essence,
Set fire to my skin, bring on the pain,
Engulf my body with your fiery pleasure,
Be the inferno to my lust and lets make it flame.

Just one touch baby, Just one touch.
You know My candle can't wait to feel your flame.
Just one touch baby, Just one touch.
I'm melting, sweltering from mess between my legs.

You leave my body erupting in Iconic combustions,
I'll ignite the flames of hell if you ever walk away,
This is more than touching and sinful lusting,
It's your love scorching my heart in every way.

So, just one moment, Please, just one moment.
Say you're mine and that you'll never walk away.
Just one moment, Please, just one moment.
Be the kindle to my candles burning flame.
 
Fire and Desire

You Spark an interest that's everlasting,
Fuel a fire that cannot be tamed,
Let me envelop you in blazing passion,
Backdraft with lust and lets make a flame.

Just one touch baby, Just one touch.
You wrapped around my wick, cant wait to feel your flame.
Just one touch baby. Just one touch.
I ain’t puzzled by the puddle left around my base.

You make me feel gassed up when I’m pumpin
Exploding in you is winning I could never lose.
This is more than touching and sinful lusting.
Its your Love cauterizing my hearts wounds.

So, just one moment. Please, just one moment.
Say you're mine and that you'll forever stay
Just one moment. Please, just one moment.
Be the kindle to my wick and its burning flame.







back to top