What is Beasthood

Beasthood Incorporated is something I started for determined individuals who know the difference between Reasons & Excuses. Things in life will hit you at the most unexpected times and what I've noticed is that lack of Preparation is the reason we take so long to get back on track. Therefore, your biggest enemy... is You. You can now begin to sit there and think to yourself, "This negro don't know me" and come up with a billion and one EXCUSES as to why you aren't at least on the path of where you want to be, OR... you can name the very few REASONS why and then formulate a plan to overcome them. 
Nothing can Stop You, Except You... Like It, Learn It, Live It

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Knowledge In Pain by Johnny Magnum

 

jm (white background)Secret Pain

Disdain

Refrain from speaking to me.

The Holy Spirit goes through me but the evil remains a true beast.

I am truly unique and you speak of solidarity, But I'm a rarity.

One of a kind at one with my mind,

You could never invade my thoughts.

Because I react with instinct, I'm distinct,

My distance from despair has never dissolved…

But this solves my need for drama.

I feel Hopeless,

but know this day I need change like Homeless man campaigning for Obama.

With God imma formulate a plan

Cause I can't let another man control my fate like a suicide bomber for Osama.

I don't need 72 virgins in the afterlife,

I just need to know my purpose after life.

I mean I've been forewarned, but I've been so wrong, and its been so long that…

I don't even know what comes after right; So I have to write.

Cause my prayers are in these pages

I’m tryna get to Eden if u seein what I’m sayin.

We following the leader, not even knowin why

Then we tithing 10% but donating zero time.

It seems the Eve of Destruction is the Apple of the Eye

But this is just my food for thought so I thought yall should have a bite.

It shouldn't have to be this literal,

But it’s critical for your spiritual to not cripple to individuals.

Those quick wit views are not always those quick to do the right thing.

So don't assume fools on teletubes choose who Satan’s crew uses to sell a bright dream,

cause see God made the rules and

God made the Blues,

So only Gods fit to choose what your sadness might mean.

It might seem sometimes that he doesn't Love Us,

But when you're all alone and there's Twilight in your zone be thankful…

You could’ve be devoured by Wolves and Blood Suckers.

back to top