What is Beasthood

Beasthood Incorporated is something I started for determined individuals who know the difference between Reasons & Excuses. Things in life will hit you at the most unexpected times and what I've noticed is that lack of Preparation is the reason we take so long to get back on track. Therefore, your biggest enemy... is You. You can now begin to sit there and think to yourself, "This negro don't know me" and come up with a billion and one EXCUSES as to why you aren't at least on the path of where you want to be, OR... you can name the very few REASONS why and then formulate a plan to overcome them. 
Nothing can Stop You, Except You... Like It, Learn It, Live It

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Fan of My Fans: @TenaciousTeej - Personally Personified

Teej Fan SignNever have I encountered someone who exemplified the adjective in which they used to describe themselves so Perfectly. Teej, or Boo Thang as I affectionately call her in my mind (shhh, don’t tell on me), is extremely well rounded in the areas of Beauty, Class, Intelligence, Humor, Sexiness and Overall Original Self Expression


If you are looking for “Run-of-the-Mill” then you wont like her, Sorry. If you aren't about Drama she is very easy to get along with and has all the great qualities as a “One of the Fellas” type female friend with all the “Oh What I’d do to her Given the Chance” attractiveness you’d expect from a woman of her Caliber. Go on ahead and hit that Follow button while I’m being nice and sharing with you.


PS: Tell her I sent You
(Brownie Points On Deck)





clip_image001

back to top